Whipsnade was my childhood zoo, went so many times and how I resent it now being called LONDON Whipsnade. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ! Like Stansted in Essex, hubby's ex-local airport and Luton, my ex-local airport - we hate the LONDON tags on the front. GRRRR. And Twycross is now grandson's childhood zoo, be...
AUDREY, WHEREVER YOU ARE BRING BACK MY CHAUFFEUR AND WHILE YOU'RE AT IT I WANT MY FLEECE BACK, IT MAY BE HOT WHERE YOU ARE BUT ITS BL**** COLD HERE. See what happens when you go compass mad, all those metal bits Audrey carries round are deviating your chauffeur from the correct course and upsetting ...
Compasses, hmmmmmmm, what about all those magnetic lampposts the Hon Wereinittogether Osbourne had put in to collect loose change from peoples pockets, i mean, there are you pointing your compass to east, only to find a magnetic deviation of 30 degress celsius, so instead of sunning oneself, one get...
<t>Please comment, here ya go, what did you expect, we live in a world where its about me, not other people, where a persons social standing is measured in what they have, not who they are, or what they give to society. Once you mention benifits, then you become the lowest of the low, people do not ...
Hi Malc, they are van deriative cars, so are pretty reliable, the diesal engines are bulletproof, and being commercial vehicle based they are very reliable, have a look and you will see lots of them about, the Doblo is better as there is far more room. Hope that helps.
<t>Hi Rache, been there several times unfortunatly, what the DN,s do not take into account, partly because they do not know the person like we do,is a persons inner strength. My step dad was like this, its very hard on you and other loved ones. Some times people rally and sometimes they do not. My h...
Your welcome Mr Turk, hope you and Tra have a peacefull restfull night.
Thanks to you both I do usually cope and just needed to have a bit of a grumble. I will get in touch with the electric company tomorrow. Its nice to chat to someone sometimes. Hi again Rosie, try the carer to carer forum, roll call thread, lots of chat, and a very good way to get to know people. ht...
<t>Hi Mr Turk, call the Carers UK advice line, if the pension is over a certain amount, coupled with the state pension and certain other benifits, and this adds up to more than the tax free allowance then tax is payable, certain benifits can be excluded, so expert advice is needed. Hope this helps.<...
Hi Rosie, sorry to hear you are having a hard time, try contacting your gas and electric company, they have have schemes for disabled households and carers, some one will be along soon with all the correct info, welcome to the forum, they are a great friendly bunch on here.