[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
It's good to have a bit of friendly banter on here and I still think to just show the area or county on here is fine. Having said that I respect the comments and views of those that think otherwise but is a lot of the anxiety and worry of being identified overdone? Surely if comments you are making ...
John, The comment about the 60 seats all being held by labour is very tempting to bring forth very many comments but best if we don't do politics! That's the way to lose friends. Maybe I should have said it was Stanley Matthews country?
John, I admire that! Who else would come from the Peoples Republic of Stoke on Trent? I always think of it as "Pulis country"
Sounds silly maybe but having had 29 years as a Carer I am now a Carers UK ambassador for Norfolk but I never thought of it like that as I wasn't thinking of detailed information but simply what county or area. Thanks for the replies.
I have only been on here a week but having had a good look around I am surprised that the bulk on here are hiding whereabouts they are located, even on the Ambassadors page, why? Surely there is no stigma attached to the part of the UK that you live in? Is it anything to do with a natural inbuilt sh...
Yet again it comes back to the surgery I believe. They know both the Carer and Cared for and they do get the first notification that someone has passed away but in our circumstances of having been with them for so long and running a group that was set up in the surgery 12 years ago it seems odd that...
Been there, done it and got the tee shirt! After having been a 24/7 Carer for 29 years that was how my mindset was but 18 months ago that changed. In the early hours one Sunday morning having called the ambulance out and the responders worked like the devil for an hour I suddenly lost my wife. We ha...
You obviously did a bit of detective work but the pleasing thing that you found us proves that the links works so I have been doing things correctly. Where abouts are you?
In response to the details posted by charles47 I am flattered to see that because it is my website for the group I founded 12 years ago and have been running to this day. I am also a member of the Norfolk Carers Council and Carers UK ambassador for Carers in Norfolk.
Ladybird, Many thanks for your reply and yes I fully understand where you are coming from. It sounds as though you have had more than your share of downtime thrown your way. Words are no substitute but can help if you have someone to exchange them with when you are having a dark moment. Hope the res...