[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Just returned to forums after a while away and my oh my did this bring a smile to my face. I lost my wife 18 months ago and can echo everything you have stated, yes it is a harrowing time but the hoops to jump through are unbelievable. I had to go through several months wait before I could really mo...
Opinions are many and varied regarding the need for, the role of Carers Groups. Should they be solely for Carers? Should they Include the Cared for? Why is it hard to identify Carers, why do so many not see themselves as such? Your thoughts please?
Matty, Your feelings and thoughts are quite normal, you have to live with as part of the process of moving on, it is hard and every now and again you slip back, keep with it and I am sure like others, myself included, you did everything in the right spirit and probably had moments of frustration, ma...
Crocus, yes thass roight gal!
Yes Melly, have no fears the locals are masters of many languages and have an ability to interpret, if you have managed to get across the border from surrounding territories and in the daylight then you are deemed to be friendly, it's those that arrive after dark that are viewed suspiciously.
Pleased to think this brought good memories back to Juggler and no Melly1 this is nothing like visiting Wales because when a stranger is around they immediately start speaking Welsh but English is commonly spoken down here I assure you.
Moost counties hev nearmes searm as Norfolk, whot never sound quite loike they spell, So, because I'm a trew Norfolk dumplin, I fare ter know some onnem well. Now why should Wymondham be Windham? And Happisburgh's Haisboro yew see, And Hautbois, well thass known as Hobbies, they reckun thass French,...
Sadly that is the reality of Caring, it is or can be a life sentence, initially when I had to give up a very well paid job to be a 24/7 Carer for what was then £39 per week I had mixed feelings. Your plans, your hopes, everything has gone unplanned out of the window and this is why as sorry as you f...
Good morning to one and all, That is the problem with posting something on here, very similar to broadcasting in which you never know if anyone is listening or in this case "Is anyone reading what I have put" but you hope the count of "Peepers" counted increases. I like the wit of that comment about...
This is fantastic the responses, the openness and honesty being shared amongst strangers. I had 29 years as a 24/7 Carer which sadly came to an end 18 months ago after we had grown up as youngsters from the age of 9, married for 58 years, together for 67 years. I too had very many feelings of despai...