[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Looking back at the flow of messages on here generally and in particular for "Sweetthing" I have found a lot of common sense, sympathy in the right manner, really good advice but above all the conduct unlike some sites is very mature and of the right tones. It is definitely somewhere to be able to c...
Enjoyed(If that's the right word) reading your postings and thought so many times "Yes I did that" particularly going through the probate business and everything dragged on for many months after a post mortem taking many months to finally draw a line under it all. Seems an irreverent comment to make...
Hello Heather Petal, Although life as a Carer is all consuming, I had 29 years of it, it is still vital you keep an eye on your wellbeing because it is so true that if anything happens to you where would he be? I do not know where abouts you are located but I always recommend that people get the for...
Good morning Big Bear, Not a good morning as it has been absolutely tipping it down all morning and to make it even more miserable it is dark but when big blackdog and I went out earlier it proved to be very mild, he of course is lying alongside my desk snoring but at least the blunt end is not in b...
Yes Big Bear I have found great comfort in my big black four legged friend, animals know and understand a lot more than we credit them for. I had the same problem as you and I am sure other people do also, that feeling of not wanting to let go, the reluctance to part with the ashes. Having done it t...
Big Bear, Thanks for your comments and if I can offer any help in any shape or form please do not hesitate to contact me. Not sure if I have mentioned to you that I am the Carers UK Norfolk Ambassador plus all the other involvement I have with Carers from Age UK, running a couple of groups and on th...
Good morning Big Bear, Pleased to think my few words could have helped you, hopefully it is something we can all give to each other. I chose to have our celebration at a woodland chapel and burial ground which many years ago was instrumental in getting us into wildlife but dogs in particular. It use...
Yes of course there is gloom and despair, yes it will come and kick you, it is hard, very hard but keep hanging in there. It takes a long while but eventually it does get better, it is never the same but draw comfort from the positives of what you were able to do for Mr. BB. I have also been there a...
I used to know it as Haringay so what is the difference and why spelt differently? Many many years ago we went several times to watch speedway at Haringay, they also had greyhound racing. We grew up and lived in Hackney Wick and Bethnal Green in the 40s and 50s, gosh that's a long while ago!
Reading some of the postings on here I can relate to so many of them. My wife and I met when I was 10 and she was 9, we lived literally round the corner from each other and passed on our way to school in the mornings. We grew and aged together for 68 years until she sadly passed away 18 months ago a...