Lina, it's hard to explain how I feel after reading this thread, but I'll try.... http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_smile.gif Well, as you know, I've only just become to realise how amazing it is to have all you guy's there to help out and hear how I feel, and your post is one of the first that I'...
Hiya again folks, hope everyone is keeping their chins up..... I've only just realised how comforting a site like this can be, it both reassures me and concerns me that there are so many of us that have the compassion to do the right thing! We don't deserve medals! Just the acknowledgement that we h...
<t>Hi Nilla,<br/> <br/> My Dad is 82 years old now, and I thought it best to let him read your post duck (sorry about the 'duck' bit, its a Nottingham thing lol) I wanted to show him that I wasn't the only one in the world who has been involved with drugs and alcohol....I know he understands that of...
Thanks so much everyone, When I read the replies, I cried like a baby! then I had to think really hard how to say thank you for understanding, then I thought about how many of us are being broken, then I felt rage, then I went downstairs to help Dad to the loo, then I came upstairs to tell you all h...
<t>Hiya folks.....<br/> <br/> Its been a while since I last plucked up the courage to write something, but I feel that if I don't, then I will mellow out again and my plight will go unheard as per usual.....lol<br/> <br/> Its hard to try to explain over and over my situation, but here goes, at least...
<t>I appologise, my name is Trev, I read in the forums area now and then, but I have never posted, my first post is in the 'General' area, it kinda introduces me better than writing here now would, as its from the heart and I wrote it as it happened. I've since had time to think about how trivial so...