[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Anyhow, do the boys not have access to legal aid in their own right? And is the right to a family life not a fundamental tenet of Human Rights law? Can you remind me again please, in one paragraph: What on earth did you do to deserve this ridiculous and abusive treatment? Surely there must be more ...
No, once in 'Serviceland' there is no escape: many of these organisations realise that without 'patients' they would have no jobs, so they take full ownership in an attempt to prove how invaluable they are. I would argue that taking someone to McDonalds for a so-called 'meal' is actually cruel and ...
Here are the details of the trip: Owen,Eliot and I were jammed into the back seat.As usual,I had about 3 inches of leg-room less than I needed to prevent cramp. Local-government workers K and D were delegated to drive us.The trip was fairly difficult,because much of the route was underwater.(We were...
News! After my complaint at the meeting last week that we never went anywhere new,we were driven to Uttoxeter! (It was arranged for today because it was one Monday when the council offices were shut,so Eliot couldn't be taken round to collect what he's allowed to keep of his benefits.I said it was f...
Graham,we need a moderate amout of support,but get a huge amount: My two sons are in a bungalow with full-time staff.The place is even adapted,though they have no physical disabilities. They get day-care for 3 or 4 days a week. All this is laid on because I put the phone down on an Ass.Director of S...
Interesting. I've been allowed to check the day-books (if that's the term?). Mrs.Angry and another 'worker' set off at 8 a.m. so that they were at the National Tram Museum nice and early.(Eliot has a longstanding lack of interest in trams).They discovered that it was closed.They then beadled about D...
There are the various layers of control: (1)The social-worker. Says she "can't understand the thinking" of the social-worker who removed Owen and Eliot 10 years ago. Doesn't think much of the staff at the bungalow,tells me they should communicate more,treat us as humans. Refuses to help us with Owen...
Eliot's not allowed home on Fridays,so I go round the corner to see him in the morning,so that he knows his family's thinking of him. Staff don't like it,so sometimes I arrive to find that they've taken him out shopping-this is before 10:00 a.m.-and he won't be back 'till 4:00,when Owen's with me. T...
2 hours per month contact,amounting to 24 hours per year. While Owen and Eliot are allowed home every week separately,that's it as far as 'family time' is concerned. Due to the Court Order removing their human rights,the CAB can offer no advice.Due to running out of Legal Aid,we cannot go to court. ...
Hi,Melly. I've concentrated on the Ombudsman,sending off a comprehensive email.I've also compiled minutes of the meeting,which I'm sending to the other participants.As I say,they are a council officer and a councillor.The social-worker told me a couple of weeks ago that the latter is "a council empl...