[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Eun wrote:We had to "comb" the ward!
Yes.You were trying to find the nits!
John, Do you have to use the namby-pamby lawyer? Can't you use a decent one who is indignant on behalf of you and the boys and keen to get you justice ASAP? Melly1 That's a good question.I'd love to find one who cares,and was zealous. My pro bono one's been around 2 years.In that time,he's been try...
Karl,
It's humbling to realise that there are people such as yourself around.

John.
Is this solicitor going to take the case on? Are you going to go to court? What a waste of money; my council are the same, they waste money going to court over things they should never have done/ not done in the first place. Melly1 Yep.They got a court order in '05 that I "showed a lack of deferenc...
Letter and phone-call from my solicitor to say that the council are taking us to court for 'the nuclear option'-full-life removal of human rights and deprivation of liberty.Apparently because my sons must have 'continuity' of their removal at the ages of 11 and 16 by Children's services after I show...
Thanks,Mrs.Average.Especially since I'd somehow gotten the impression that Stephen had been snatched again by social services.You've quite cheered me up. We do seem very similar to the Nearys,though at present-and for the past 12 years-the bullies have won.I got in touch with John Hemming,too.he was...
I have read taken by sue o Callaghan , and spoken to wanda madocks on facebook , studied youtube videos by bill Maloney , no one can fight the system , the scales of justice will allways be on the governments side , the public sector will allways beat the private sector , at any cost they will allw...
Some time back (2009-2011) we had a member Stephen Neary who took on the powers to be (and won) over a Deprivation of Liberty Order regarding his son - see here https://www.carersuk.org/forum/news-campaigns-and-surveys/latest-caring-news/deprivation-of-liberty-order-steven-neary-9339?p=9339&hilit=d...
Thanks Melly1. I may have given the impression that I think that there's a chance of winning,but I doubt that there is. I've still been unable to persuade a city councillor to come and see me and the boys together.It's 14 years and two months now,and still they're refusing.It can't be like this in t...
I've had a phone call from our pro bono solicitor to confirm that the orders under which my sons,in their 20s,are held by the council are no longer considered legal.They are the cheap fast-track removal of human rights through the Court of Protection,which don't involve Deprivation of Liberty safegu...