[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
dear jim,
thinking of you as the days get longer and the trees get green
we all go through it its never easy
but hope that a cheery dandelion flower
or a happy memory will light your day,
love and hugs
big bear,
xxx ;) :)
dear paul,
thinking of you ,
hugs big bear x
dear marie,
sending sincere condolences on your sad loss,
thinking of you,
at this sad time,
love big bear x
hiya nana, just popped in to check , my sensible chum with bone stuff swears by line dancing! shes in her 60's and loves it! with the a acid and line dancing at last check her bone density had gone up! i enjoy walking, wear pedometer do a private exercise class for people with osteoporosis on a mond...
dear pat, thinking of you and sending (((hugs))) love big bear x :)
not impressed scally,
regret having to say so...
big bear ;)
i think a thing lots of people said when mr bb died made me feel very much like i'd lost my last bit of strength to cope, strangly it was the number of well meaning friends who said "you are being so strong" not realising i was falling apart inside....
dear pat, so sorry for your very recent loss, i lost mr bb in august 2013, its different for everyone i guess i felt no need to start a new life, i actually gave myself a year b4 i made any important decisions and even now am taking it slowly with sincere condolences and hugs big bear x :)
dear jim! i am so sorry for your loss, i lost mr lovely mr bigbear in aug 2013 still cant believe it was nearly 2yrs ago and i'll neversee him again.. mr bb was my earth (excuse grammar, big bear smile) now i feel uprooted and my new earth is my happy memories of him, sending sincere condolences dea...
dear terry,
i am so sorry for your loss
i lost mr bigbear august 2013.
sincere condolences,
yours in solidarity
big bear x ;) :)