[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
sincere condolences ladybird, we all go through it its never easy my happy memories have been the main thing that helped me, smiling a4 photos of mr bigbear where ill see them on the wall in every room tbh i really appreciated every bit of support i got as long as it was conscructive and positive th...
glass half full again
haha and as an online chum reminded me glass is refillable!
heres to br big bear and mr lucas and all absent friends and loved ones!
always loved! never forgotten!
will check out the forum mentioned!
love to all you amazing people!
grateful hugs
bigbear x ;) :)
bigbear chatting..i feel so grateful and quite overwhelmed in a very nice way at the wave of helpful messages in response to my dispairing post, i hve lots to follow up, thank you those who sent links, all followed up, book recommendation will be followed up on amazon and online cruse helpline i've ...
hi gang! bigbear chatting! i'm trying to decide if i should have bereavement counselling i had an assesment today for it with "mind" to be honest i wasnt impressed i felt the personal nature of many questions i was asked challenging i didnt meet the person i would be seeing i was told that cbt wasnt...
dear patrice, first sincere condolences at the sad loss of your mother! i'm sure the skills you have learnt as such a young carer have given you wisdom, maturity and experience way beyond your years, respect!!!! i lost mr bigbear 2 years ago after 8 years of caring, in my 50's this was my first expe...
wow, nana,
i must start classes too
youre my inspiration!
love bugbear x ;) :D
dear nana and susie, dear susie as a result of questioning my proffesional advisor agin about swimming i've tracked down my cossie and swimming goggles and need to buy a swimming ha to keep my hair dry its ok to do crawl, if i breath on alternating sides and backstroke, i'm so happy to be thinking a...
susie, please pass on proffesional advice swimming is bad for osteoporosis i've been told do you honestly think i wuld have given up the hobby of a lifetime if i'd been simply told it had no benefits phew! i'm no expert like you susie but am passing on advice i received a month or 2 ago from someone...
dear favourite shropshire lass, i'm really miffed by swimming advice 2 and have put on a stone over couple of yrs since i stopped sgoing advice i got was from my trainer i'm just the messenger i gave up but friends said surely it cant do harm etc then i heard my sensible chumhad stopped too i really...
get proffesional advice about the swimming, i and my sensible chum have both been advised against it when u have osteoporosis, i ve been told backstroke is ok my chum learnt to swim in her lat 40's but has packed it up now too i swam weekly for decades including half hour once a wk while caring for ...