[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Caught an item on BBC Radio4, Moneybox programme today, which some carers may wish to listen again to on the BBC web site. A working carer who worked 18 hours, the minimum required to get Tax Credit, lost her Carers Allowance when the minimum wage was increased. She can apply again for CA when the ...
Hi Sheila

The number listed on the BBC website is 0845 601 2006.

Best wishes
Christine
That's the number I rang, Image Give it a go. If you don't ask you'll never get.
£33 million pounds to be spent on the New Deal, not one penny on increasing carers allowance, that's what the majority of carers want, and carers uk "WELCOME" this? Why? It's just a PR exercise AGAIN. . [/i] http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_sad.gif I second that..... the only chance of gettin...
Image Got through this morning and a very helpful young man has taken all the details so hopefully we'll be in the fist 100,000.
Is there a Partially Sighted Society in your town? Our local one sends out a newsletter and organises social events as well as selling usefull aids, talking clocks etc. to make life easier.
Tried the number given on the BBC link but it's engaged, I'll try again tomorrow