[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Chris,

I don't know if you've posted on other threads, but I noticed you haven't been on your own one since your Mum went into hospital.

Just want you to know I'm thinking of you, hope you're ok?

Sue xx
<t>Thank you ALL for still thinking of me, you're so kind.<br/> <br/> Have been keeping busy with yet more housework, you know the stuff you put on hold .. pulling the bed out to vacuum underneath, I swear there were tumbleweeds rolled out from under .. cleaning top of wardrobe, windows and curtains...
<t>Hello,<br/> <br/> Hospital was bad, I didn't think it would get me so much, brought back all the times I'd been there before with Mam and she'd always come home.<br/> <br/> The rest of that day was terrible, no motivation at all, really upset and trying to not think of Mam cos it was hurting too ...
<t>Thanks for your reply Myrtle, and I think we should absolutely INSIST on a pic of chippendale cleaners from Rosemary!<br/> <br/> Am going up to hospital today to collect a new mask for my cpap machine (osa), will be the first time I've been up there since Mam died, not lookin forward to going at ...
Rosemary,

Am going to google up some chippendale cleaner pics right now !!!

The post you mention, felt like a VERY small step, but a step nonetheless .. among friends, yes that's how it feels.

Sue x
<t>Hello Rosemary and Mrs Blint,<br/> <br/> I feel a sense of accomplishment having made a start on the backlog, cleaning house may be bloomin boring but has to be done. Until hubby buys me a magic wand anyway.<br/> <br/> The pan didn't have a hole in, but had to be chucked anyway, and Mam's little ...
<t>Hello again,<br/> <br/> The last couple days I've been trying to keep busy, catching up with overdue tasks, bad moments and not so bad ones.<br/> <br/> Still switching between blocking things out, and then 'talking' to Mam in my book .. the little things that happen in the day, sort of keeping he...
<t>Hello everyone, <br/> <br/> Everything you are all saying is making things that much easier to bear, your support is amazing, I feel like I have an extended family here.<br/> <br/> What makes it even more special is that you're taking the time to help me when you all have your own family caring c...
<t>I'm so glad of your supportive replies ladies, I was starting to feel a bit abnormal, thought I was dealing with my loss all wrong. I realise there's no right or wrong way to grieve, but having your shoulders' to lean on is a big help to me, thank you all. I appreciate being able to talk here, yo...
<t>Hello,<br/> Thank you all for helping me, I know that you understand how I'm feeling right now, even while I may not understand myself, I'm so confused.<br/> I feel a lot better when I'm telling Mam about things in the book I started, like I said before, I feel connected to her, but a lot of the ...