[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
SAMPLE
SALTED
STOLEN
Hello, Yes Meg, Mother's Day cards are 'doing for me' right now, dreading Sunday, but having retrieved some plants and shrubs from Mam's garden before the next tenants move into her house, I'm going to spend the day busy in our garden, North-East weather permitting. Have had more people asking 'how'...
<t>Hello,<br/> <br/> I was so sad when I read the title part, what is the point of me now.<br/> <br/> I recently lost my dearest Mam, not the same thing as you at all I know, but know what you're feeling like exactly.<br/> <br/> Motivation and enthusiasm for even the smallest things are sometimes a ...
<t>Morning,<br/> <br/> Thanks for the hugs Chris, always appreciated. I'm still thinking of you.<br/> <br/> Rosemary .. I was thinking one etc even as I was typing, and yes, makes sense about the steps forward, you put it so well, thank you.<br/> <br/> Meg, I think you must be right about the couple...
<t>Hello,<br/> <br/> It's six weeks since Mam died ... how can that time seem so recent and yet so long ago?<br/> <br/> It had to happen ... somebody today smiled at me and said, 'How's your Mam?'<br/> <br/> The lady who asked, her husband knew, he'd spoken to me about Mam, yet she didn't know?<br/>...
Chris,

I'm thinking of you right now, my heart goes out to you.

Take care of yourself,

Sue xxx
Hi, Thanks Rosemary for putting the message on here bout my comp, am up and running again now. http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_biggrin.gif New system much better, even got a flat screen monitor, kinda 'posh' lol. Mrs Blint, thank you for typing LARGE, just had an eye test and needed stronger spe...
<t>I don't even SEE the cobwebs to spray them silver! lol <br/> (Will be on the first train tomorrow to vacuum for you! NO chocolate though!)<br/> <br/> Chris, I'm so glad you posted here, have been thinking of you and your Mum.<br/> I spent quite some time on a 'worry'-diet of coffee and orange jui...