[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Thank you all so much for your messages, and support.<br/> <br/> It was a bit of a glif seeing those three particular lights on at that time of night .. it was our regular bedtime routine for so long .. stairlift, bathroom, bed, Ovaltine, tea-tray ready for next morning, wind-down chat, 'planning...
<t>The young couple who got Mam's house are eventually moved in over the road .. <br/> <br/> Last night I let the dogs into our garden, and glanced over .. the outside light (that I used to leave on ready for me going over), and the stairs and bathroom lights were on .. for a split second I thought ...

Image Image Image
Must have been concentrating on Richard Gere lol Image Image Image
[quote]Quote]

Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman ... Image .. don't know the other one !!!
wallop

"Hold on to your hats, your twenty feet short"

Was that in the tunnel in 'The Great Escape' ?

<t>Hello Sue,<br/> <br/> Thank you for your message, and I'm very sorry for your own loss.<br/> <br/> It's now 5 months since I lost my dearest Mam, so the time is passing, and I'm still trying to fill that time up with different things. Classes, back to making my cards for the RVI, but I still find...
Have emailed my MP this morning .. will let you know of response,

Sue x
<t>Hello Wonder,<br/> <br/> I'm so sorry for your loss.<br/> <br/> I only found this forum and all the wonderful support, six days before I lost my Mam in January.<br/> <br/> I was first and foremost my Mam's carer for so long, that when she passed away I felt just as you said .. lost and isolated. ...