[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
If you are a carer, and looking after some one make your claim. http://www.carersuk.org/forum/post/reply?f=17&t=21555#
Sorry to say this but the government want you to live on less money. And as a carer you will notice it is getting more difficult to live on what small benefit we get each week. Mine goes straight to my wives disabled pensions so really I get nothing. Think before you speak and play into their hands.
Hi,
I personally think that the person that made that remark should be shot. Everyone has the right to life and should enjoy the same, as everyone else.
Bye,
Bernard.
Hi All, My wife has had and still got M.S. (40 years now) at first all seemed to go well all the benefits etc, no complaints. The problem we have is with people outside, they think that because she is in a wheelchair she's thick. The people seem to sort of try and make more life complicated than nee...
I as a carer have the right to an assessment. This I had and this sort of a social worker said I was not suitable. So I pointed out that I had been working with and caring for people with wheelchairs and disabilities. Since I was 10 years old, I'm now 61 years old. She went red in the face apologize...
I had a call from the same number but was out twice when they called. I called that number the quoted and confirmed they were DWP. And that was all I called them direct and was informed that there was no calls logged out to me. But a day later I got a letter and form that too 10 days to get to me. I...
Ruth and I usually go too Norfolk because it is flat. Most of the holiday sites do have wheelchair vans and chalets. We also like Norfolk because the roads are flat and you can have a good walk. Also the people are very nice and polite.
Bye all.
Bernard.
Do what I did all those years ago. Go to your local M.P., with as much paperwork you can carry. I did this, and he sorted it all out.
All the Best Bernard.
Hi,
The way I'm informed by a union shop steward is the DLA can be awarded Indefinitely but can be taken away. If awarded for life then they can't take. Get help it is advised.
Bernard.
I for one hopes this will come off, we as carers have been used as a cheap way of providing a service, without a full payment. I personally think that we as carers deserve and earn every penny we get. Lets hope for the future.
Bye,
Bernie.