Hi all, I don't know how too put this. Since my wife went onto Eesa in 2012. I have thought hard on trying too make here assessment claim for PIPs. We know it will be on it's way shortly. So I thought they are going to ram all sorts of paper legislation at my wife as she requests judgment no her cas...
Hi jen_1411,
I'm confused as I have received no information by letter for the change over only for the EeSA it looks like I'm going to keep the eyes open the reason for this is because my wife has M.S. and I'm her carer.
Bye,
Bernard.
Hi Benjamin, My wife received a letter similar for the EEsa, but the money didn't come. We tried phoning for over a week, with no luck. So on her behalf I wrote to Mr. I. D-Smith within a week she had an apology and her money. This is my suggestion only if your still getting paid don't worry. If not...
Hi Mathew,
It is a lot of years since I made the said application. And if I remember correctly it some weeks, I think it could be the same. Wish you well.
Bernard
Hi petal I hope all goes well. That is with thought as I being a carer for my wife for 34 years, soon to be 35 years. Has all those problems too come when they start. It is no fun with another person or three persons, that don't know what they are doing. I wish you well and maybe at a latter date we...
Is it doctors that are doing these assessments? A friend told me he was summoned to an assessment. One was a social worker (child spec.), one doctor that was interested in post natal work (he was drawing) first nurse was looking outside. The chair was a doctor and he had never seen the notes on the ...
The elderly should be treated with more respect by the social services etc. For most of their lives they have paid into this service. Not forgetting the nat., insurance etc. You and others have paid for this service and you should get it without any complaints from the council etc. Mybe in what I'm ...
A good idea I hope it's successful good luck too all.
I have just been looking at respite centers, yes they are expensive. But is some cases they can be assisted paid. Ruth and decided to pay for her respite as trying to get help would in Ruth's case be refused. Yes she has M.S., in a chair limited mobility slurred speech diabetes. I won't say any more...
Carers should have a break. I would like to see the carer have assisted respite. But it wont happen. But yes the carer does require sometime to his or herself. Just to give themselves a rest. It helps all round it gives the carer a chance to think, and it gives the disabled person just time to refle...