Hi, Over the years as a carer I've had to deal with all sorts of forms etc, from the pensions people. Now it is getting worse. I even start dreaming about the things yes including the dreaded PIP. My wife has MS (41 years), she requested assistance with information to give ESA, from a doctor. That d...
Hi,
If the Council want to save money. They will do any trick in the book to get that money, you will need a very strong argument to get them to relent on a tax or a benefit.
Bernard.
I have seen over the years that a person that has claimed all she or he can all their lives. In other words never actually worked for a living they get more out of the system. In other words the social services makes sure they are not bullied. As for the person that becomes disabled (not their fault...
My wife hasn't been assessed for PIPs. If it was as bad as getting the ESA. I agree as carer the worst thing is being accepted as a carer and not unemployed. I've been a carer for over 33 years some I worked full time. The due to circumstances my wife and the employment suggested I take up the full ...
Hi All, My wife was awarded ESA in 2011. The only problem she had at that time was she was losing £108.05 per week. Why because they didn't put it in her bank. I wrote on her behalf to Mr. I. D-Smith, and explained the situation to him. He got his happy gang (that's polite to what I call em), they s...
Hi, I must admit it can be difficult to be a carer, I've been one for 41 years. Look after yourself and mental health is the problem. Over the years I've been all to my wife including advisor for her money ie benefits etc. I've lost count of the lost nights sleep. But later on it's worth it too say ...
If it wasn't for a dialysis machine in 2009 I would be dead by now. I think somebody is making a big mistake.
Bernard
Yes I hear the ILF is to stop sometime 2015, it's not fair some 18,000 people need that small benefit.
Bernard.
Hi, What I'm going too put in writing at the moment might seem stupid. A friend of mine that is a union convener advised me to do this. Get on line and join a union any that way you will get legal assistance for nothing. But you may I'm not working. The union will accept anyone that is prepared to p...
Hi All, I was watching the Lords debate the other night, and too my surprise I heard that the carer is supposed to be getting a large increase in their benefit. It was late at night so I can't remember what the finale figure was. If I heard it correct it looks like somebody is finally getting the me...