[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi All, I've been a carer now in july coming 35 year all long years. Some have been very happy years. Some years have been harrowed by problems from persons living next door etc. I hoped things would brighten up. By the way my wife has had M.S. 41 years in a wheelchair the full term. So you can see ...
Hi All, It's not very often I get depressed and let the pressure show. But today it's different with a return of the Government. And the failure to deliver my heat drug and diabetes drugs. On question as to why I don't have them? They say they have non in stock. So I will have to do without. The las...
Hi, What I would like to ask him to his face. I'm a carer. That is can he live as a carer on £63.00 per week? I have to make a lot of cuts to eat never mind any other enjoyment like reading or having a social night out. If I do it means taking from the disabled benefits for my wife eg ESA & DLA. Of ...
Hi, In all the debates questions etc, no one has asked the big question too all the candidates as well as the heads of the parties. WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO FOR DISABILITIES IN WAY OF HELP AND ASSISTANCE? Sorry for the shouting, but it sort of annoys me. Nobody ever thinks of the disabled or the ca...
Hi,
Somehow I think we are going to get sort of ****** along the way. The council will run out of money.
Bye,
Bernard.
Hi,
Yes you can get a disabled rail card if you are deaf or hard of hearing. I have had a card for a lot of years now, something like 32 years. I've been deaf since I was five due too an accident.
Bye,
Bernard,
I find that the pay I get Care Allowance goes back to my wife. I don't mind that in a way. As they took it from her in the first place in the 1980's. It's just that I would like a member of the government ( don't give a dam about the party), just too say thank you for saving the country money. Or th...
All carer's have to say on this subject is stick together and say "Enough is Enough". You want us the family to do the job as carer you pay us a fair and honest benefit for the work we do. If not then you do what you've been paid in advance for over the years. Good luck to all.
Bernard.
To get the best results with the filling in of the ESA forms is to go to the following:-
Citizens Advice
Aged Concern
Social Services Care Worker.
The will help you .
Bernard.
At the time of an election all parties will promise we the carer's the earth. But when elected. Look I'm a member of the most oldest old mans club ( sorry not forgetting ladies), goodbye suckers see at the next election.
Bernard.