[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search

Hi

<t>Couldn't add to last reply once submitted. Toilet frame also useful and of course Zimmer frame (if she remembers to use it-my parent forgets when feels confident and then loss of balance causes tumble) . If eyesight an issue, sensory impairment team at your local council could give additional adv...

Hi

<t>Hi, I am also sole carer for parent of similar age with many problems, mobility being one of them. Clearly I don't know how much input you have had. However occupational therapist at hospital could do assessment and provide aids that would helpeg rails, perching stools, commodes, trolleys to tran...
<t>Thank you so much for response. C's fear is no doubt compounded by dual sensory loss. Carer's groups too far away and mornings when C sleeps. Don't leave at all then as when wakes up calls me or thinks hasn't had breakfast and is diabetic. I also wonder if you or anyone else knows of activities f...
<t>Hi, I've never posted on a forum before. Has anyone had experience of moving loved one closer to them. Caree has dementia. Therefore unpredictability prevails. This feels like only option as financially crippled after years of caring, now 24/7 at parent's home. Desolation away from friends with z...