<t>I think I would have to ask a series of questions that bug me every day. If we're saving the nation £119bn per year, why does the nation think it's ok to treat us so abysmally? Why do I have to waste a significant amount of my time fighting to get the help myself and my caree need? Why do DWP emp...

x

People love ugly girls, sincerely!

Pints
<r>Hi Shelley, you'll find plenty of others here who share your predicament and plenty of understanding ears.<br/> You're not alone here, I think every carer understands the loneliness that goes hand in hand with being a carer and we all understand how it feels, like no-one appreciates your efforts ...
Yup and the passenger side window on my car has never closed properly since it was broken to steal Dad's :angry:
<r>Why just Scotland? I guess they reckon a 100,000 votes for independence will swing the vote.<br/> If we're lucky, the politicians will spot the opportunity and start trying to bribe us carers by promising higher and higher amounts of carers allowance if we vote their way.<br/> Maybe we should sta...
<t>The whole system doesn't add up Alan, that's what Iain Duncan-Smith is supposed to be fixing. If he can just bump us all off benefits or this mortal coil, leaving ATOS to take the blame and his hands clean, he'll be able to declare it "fixed"<br/> The homeless, destitute and dead don't get an opi...
<t>I wouldn't worry about it. The DWP seem to have it in for me and my caree. They mess up our benefits, come round to accuse us of not living there, not having declared that we share our home, that we are secretly a gay couple trying to hide it to get more benefits (had to point out that we'd actua...
<t>Despite not being declared "disabled", the chances are, if you're in receipt of a blue badge you SHOULD be getting some form of disability benefit. If you can't walk more than a few yards comfortably, you qualify under mobility rules for DLA. You may well have to fight tooth and nail to get it (I...
<t>Your friend is going to have to simply put their foot down and point blank to refuse to accept their MIL being sent home. Get them to point out that there is no one to care for her, that she is refusing care and that she needs a place in residential care. MIL may well change her tune when faced w...
Scythe