[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Although I have every sympathy with people who get caught up in a situation like this it is "social housing" at the end of the day and I guess they're within their rights.
What worries me is the local councils view on who is a more "worthy" candidate to move into that home.
Useful link Image
Many thanks you guys.
<t>Do such groups exist?<br/> Since having to give up work in September 2009 to become a carer I've been searching around for carer's organisations local to me and not found a one? I'd like to earn the £100 they keep saying I could earn without my allowance being effected and would like some assist...
Thanks for the advice folks Image
Cheers folks,
I've written back and essentially said you won't get anything if I go bankrupt. God forbid if I was the sick person here-would they still pursue me to the ends of the earth Image
Hi folks, Well, it's now one year on since I became a full time carer. The caring side I can deal with, however the financial side is such a culture shock and now I just feel like I'm being bullied and victimised. The banks offer no sympathy or relief-has anyone else had a similar experience? I have...
Welcome to the boards Image
Does anyone have any information/resources/links on homeworking? I believe you can earn up to £90 per week to supplement your Carer's Allowance and I really need to find a channel to do this from. Money is becoming very tight. Image
Cheers Meg-will give that a whirl.