[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
hi emma a big warm welcome to a great site coffeex
hi carl a warm welcome
All I can suggest is look at carers uk site - help and advice and ring adviceline 0808 808 7777 its on the page and I am sure some one on here been in a simular situation and can help sorry I am unable to help. coffeexx
<t>hi hope you and your son ok today <br/> Sorry I have not been to ATOSMEDICAL but I understand it to be tests to identify why you can/ can't work<br/> <br/> To be found too unwell or incapacitated to work, individuals need to clock up 15 points during the 45-minute one-to-one assessment. If, for e...
Hi it makes me sick when I hear people saying well you get paid for caring so why need more who do they think we are millonaires Image Image Image coffeex
Thanks jo for this heart felt .warming story it was emotional coffeex
<t>hi fluffy cat I did not see this but just had a look at this <br/> It showed me that the man had I am ok attitude and he was not really bothered as he is ok and well off infact the words he used was not thoughful words infact I thought him to be downgrading but I don't think all the BBC people ar...
<t>Hi Leslie sorry for your loss and the pain you and your dad had to put up with.<br/> I lost my mother 5 months ago which was a blessing in a way for her as she would have been on morphine , oxygen and bedridden for the rest of her life <br/> I must say the care she received 1 year before , during...
thankyou all have a nice day coffeex
<t>hi all its been sometime I was on but mom has been very ill now she has passed away on april19th 2012 although I am sad and miss her terrably it was a blessing because she was so frail and she would have been bed ridden and on morphine and oxegen all the rest of her life at least she is at peace ...
hi my dear a big warm welcome glad you're joined also you will make some wonderful freinds and recieve some good advice
have you also contacted Cancer Research UK: the UK's leading cancer charity : Cancer ...
http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/ for some help? take care coffeex