[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Haha good work Mr P :) :)
haha me and luck do not meet very often :)
But i will give it a go.... its finding enough time in the day when balancing work,caring and presently removal man for my son :)
I have not visited a carers group as yet and wouldnt rule it out,however,planning a visit at set times could be an issue at times.Plus to ignored while there would not encourage me to visit again..... Hiya David, I'd always give it a go, if you can manage to get along. I've never been ignored at a ...
Thanks Susie
I do need to do some research and maybe even buy another Lotto ticket :)
It is just very difficult travelling on rough ground which in turn limits certain trips out,even on short excursions
Yes that does seem the type im looking for....
Haha.....
im lucky not to be nominated so far.... im not sure about the whole idea really, but if a charity gains, who am i to be cynical.
I have not visited a carers group as yet and wouldnt rule it out,however,planning a visit at set times could be an issue at times.Plus to ignored while there would not encourage me to visit again.....
I was curious but didnt give the moderation of it a thought....
In this day and age its sad that these things need to be moderated but i understand why Susieq :)
Looking for a replacement wheelchair and would like suggestions for an all terrain one that would have no problem on sand.... think they generally have balloon type wheels ?
Anyone got one they would recommend ?
Just wondering if there has ever been a chat facility on this site previously ?
Or is it not something that has been considered ?
Any thoughts admin ?

David