[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Pet66 wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:51 am
David
Well done!! Not an easy meeting to get through.
Take time for yourself now when possible.
Not easy at all but so worth all the effort..... :)
Well the assessment was done and i am glad to say that my wife has been accepted for the funding....
It is so worth doing the research and thank you for the advice i was given....
Pet66 wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:20 pm
Will you be able to show the electronic notes to the assessor.? All evidence of difficulties is needed.
Yes the care company manager is participating in the assessment and all notes will be accessible to all that needs them.
David My late husband had these assessments. Nightmare to be honest. He had many complex issues.. The main advise I can give is do not allow it to be said that your wife's needs are managed. That was the last reason given to me but very sadly he could be very difficult to manage. You may be doing t...
My wife has an assessment tomorrow via video call for CHC. This is after suffering with MS for 20 years and there has been a dramatic decline in the last 6 months and 3 hospital stays in the last 2 months. She has private carers visiting twice a day now which we are currently funding and is totally ...
Never EVER believe what a social worker tells you about financial assessments!! I reclaimed £8,000 from Hampshire on mum's behalf when they didn't apply the rules properly after she moved into residential care, but only after I attended an incredibly hostile meeting in Winchester, to meet the Socia...
bowlingbun wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 9:04 pm
No. The rules are clear. It is YOUR choice as to whether it is done jointly, or individually, not the choice of Social Services!!!
Thanks Bowlingbun, that’s reassuring to know :)
Here’s a question that has possibly been answered before but I can’t find the answer...
Regarding income for a financial assessment for my wife who’s savings are considerably lower than £23000,would my private pension be taken into consideration even though it’s in my name ?
Thank you all for the advice given ! it really is appreciated as i am not getting any support whatsoever.... I have not had any communication directly from the hospital so i dont even know what their plans are ? I am sure i am not alone in these situations but it is still a stressful time for me let...
David, The GP needs to refer her for tests. Also, ask for an appointment with the incontinence service. If she wore pads at night, you might get some sleep. Continuing health care (CHC) means free care regardless of your financial situation, do some research so you are well informed. It's not easy ...