[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Facebook is the work of the devil lol
Made laff out loud lol :) :) :)
<t>A store that sells husbands opens in the city.<br/> “You may visit this store only once,” the sign at the entrance read. There are six floors and the value of the products increases as the shopper ascends the flights. The shopper can choose any single item from one floor, or can choose to go up t...
Lol lol thats sooooooo funny :)
Im not sure about that..... im a newbie myself. Others maybe able to tell you if they do
Helloooooooo and welcome Sue
You will get lots of support here from people in similar positions to yourself. The forum has helped me loads already with advice etc
Haha not sure what we did before google..... perhaps we should google it ? :silly:
Brilliant !!!
Thanks Susieq. Thats really useful....
I will have a good look and see if there is anything nearby
Is there a list somewhere of carers groups across the country ? Just curious as they sound a good idea and i have never investigated them.Im in Birmingham if anyone knows of one..........

x

roast spuds

Full English breakfast or Sunday roast