[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>This article is bloody disgusting. i am beyond speechless. This article is emotionally and psychologically abusive towards carers.<br/> One of the coomments underneath is from an Italian bloke called dario. He says this would never happen in Italy because the elderly are respected.<br/> The bit h...
Verity its disgusting that they have taken your daughters DLA. Please appeal. Your daughter is entitled to receive it. I had that Text Santa on last night and when David Cameron came on hubby changed the channel. He couldnt bear the hypocrisy and neither can i.
http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/politics/13 ... e-your-say

When you have time make yourselves a cuppa and skim through this thread. It has details of other policies relating to lone parents. carers and lone parent carers especially the stuff posted today.
<t>Hubby doesnt want me to phone the HA . in case they suddenly decide to withdraw permission. Hes sick of having to keep phoning them and racking up the phone bill for other things as well as this. Im considering phoning them while hes at the day centre tommorrow but that will only cause a row if t...
<t>Just had a thought How would they be able to tell the difference between a childs pushchair and a disabled childs pushchair. (my friends disabled son had one when he was a kid and they do look similar.)<br/> As for stuff exploding in the heat,Well they would also explode if they were inside the f...
<t>We have recieved another letter from the HA today which has this in it....Re fire and safety requirements..We have to make sure that your exit during a fire is not obstructed by possessions and items which have been stored or dumped outside front doors under the stairs or in the hallways.It is po...
<t>I bumped into an ex work colleaugue last Friday and the very first thing she said to me (after hello) was, Are you working then? i explained my husbands condition to her like i have every bloody time but she will just say the same thing the next time we "meet" She then proceeded to tell me that s...
Hi stitchgirl. I care for my husband too though in my case it isnt terminal. I am sorry you are having such a hard time. Im sorry i cant be much help,i just wanted you to know that there are people here who understand what you are going through. ((((((((HUGS))))))))
http://www.loveitmagazine.co.uk/ I was wandering through Sainsburys earlier this evening and this caught my eye. (I didnt buy it I dont buy the trashy celebrity junk. I prefer a more intelligent read) but i did skim through the article and its about a young woman caring for her mum. She tried to ru...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... verty.html

This story brought me to tears yesterday. RIP Mark and Helen Mullins.