[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Its only because there is an election coming up and they are frightened that disabled people and carers will vote them out
<t>What would help is if certain tabloids stopped generalizing people on benefits and labelling us all as scroungers or fraudsters. This is just one of the things that makes people think we are on loadsa money which then incites jealousy and hatred and contributes to tragedies like what happened to ...
Has anyone informed the daily mirror about the carer who was forced to have this so called back to work interview. After all they are supposed to be supporting and campaigning for us carers so surely this is the sort of story they should be running in their newspaper!
Just would like to say thankyou for the Lloyds Pharmacy discount card.It will come in handy cos of Christmas and i also have a couple of bithdays coming up after Crimbo so it will be a big help Thankyou very much.
Sharon Coleman is in this weeks Womans Own talking about how her case has benefitted millions of other carers. Womans Own have named her as one of their Women of the Year.
<t>Hi Dorothy I am angry on your behalf at the way both you and your husband have been treated. In the past two different doctors wanted to withdraw one of my husbands meds on two seperate occasions Both times i said to them that if anything went wrong in the middle of the night the emergency GP wou...
<t>thankyou for your replies and your support. My original post was posted to the daily mirror website but they didnt put it up for some reason.I posted it to them cos of their caring for carers campaign but i am afraid anything negative about New Deal will NEVER make the press.I cant help but wonde...
Carers and New Deal I am a carer for my husband who has heart disease and arthritis and have always been ineligible for Carers Allowance. Because of this I was having to claim Jobseekers Allowance three years ago. I had no choice but to do this if I wanted any money at all.During this time I was pla...