I am sorry to hear about the situation your in. Ask Carers UK if there is a volunteer who can help be with you when you go to register death etc. I'm sure an ambassador or another volunteer will be happy to help would only be to happy to give you support. The help line number is 0808 808 7777 Lastly...
I can relate to what you say. I was the sole carer of my mum who had spinal cancer and like you I could not turn myself off. When my mum died on Christmas eve 1992 I decide to take time out but was put straight back in to the caring roll of my cousin who came to live with me and still does. He has b...
why not give the carers help line a call they might be able to answer your question.

0808 808 7777 is the number.

Gorden
Hello,

Welcome to the forum and I hope you find it a good and useful service and tool.

Take Care

Gorden

Gorden Percy
Local Carers Ambassador
Carers Scotland & UK
If in any doubt contact your local carers centre as they can help by putting you in touch with someone that can speak for you on your behalf. If any problems then do get back to me here and I will see what I can do. I am a local carers amabassador and I have a good working relationship with DWP and ...
Hello everyone I am Gorden and I have become a carers ambassador for the Inverclyde Area which covers Kilmacolm, Langbank, Wood Hall, Port Glasgow, Greenock, Gourock, Inverkip and Wemyss Bay. I am here to help any carer and that includes new carers. So if you think I can help just let me know. I am ...