[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi Steve, just a note about P of A which does sound like the best way to go. When this is given to you, you will sign the papers and it states that you will look after you fathers money in a correct and proper manner (don't think that the correct wording) but basically you wont spend his money on...
Hello Tillymint
Thank you for your post. Yes we have an OT who is coming out with my OH next week to assess things at home for us. Then depending on how that goes he will be able to come home.
Regards Elsa
Thank you Frito
Thank you both for your replies.

Elsa
<t>Hello I have joined the forum on the advice of my daughter who thought it would be a good idea to enable me to talk about how I am feeling and hopefully get support from those who understand.<br/> I have been a carer for my husband for a lot of years but the last 2 years things have become increa...