[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hiya. Sorry to hear about those probs with the wheelchair. I know some manual self propelling wheelchairs have arms that can be flipped up. Maybe the OT can suggest something which can be fitted to the existing chair to keep the arms attached in some way to the chair when they're not actually in ...
I had mine ... think they want a second one though. http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_sad.gif I made my claim years ago over the phone for IS (to top us the CA) and they hadn't contacted me for all that time (apart from 1 WFI a year ago). Now they say the savings they have on the form is different...
Hiya. Just wondering how it went? Got an invite to one of those also and not sure what it's all about really. Image