[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Yes, last night we went to the pub quiz, we usually go in the car but as it was the christmas quiz we decided to get a taxi so that i could have a few pints. The taxi couldn't get into the pub car park due to the snow, the only way to get a wheelchair into the pub is through the car park so i had...
Thanks for the replies guys. Our daughter left school and started college but then packed it in after 4 months and got a part time job. I think that maybe why we neglected to inform income support.
I've signed too
<t>Hi, my wife and i claim income support as a couple as my wife is disabled and i am her carer.<br/> Our daughter has just turned 18. When she turned 16 we informed child benefit but neglected to inform income support as i thought we could claim income support until she turned 18.<br/> We recently ...
Hi, my name is Jon and i care for my wife who is disabled and is a wheelchair user due to having cerebellar ataxia.