[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi again Linzilou, Accept my apologies about the links not showing...I am having a monday morning on a thurs morn... http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_rolleyes.gif http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_rolleyes.gif Please use this following one....scroll down the page and the links will be there. ht...
<t>Hi Linzilou,<br/> <br/> This just a quick line to welcome you to the forum.A great group of people here who you will get to know in time as they get to know you.<br/> <br/> We do have a few members who care for loved ones with Bi polar disorder and I am sure they will post when they can.<br/> <br...
My Gift To You I dont have much to offer but what I have is yours without question. I give my hand to hold when you need someone to talk to, I give my shoulder when you need somewhere to rest your weary head. I give my heart to surround you with love and warmth. And,to you I give my eyes, to help se...
Hi Catwhit, No two cases ever the same and something so personal would probably be better talking in confidence to someone.Have you considered phoning the CarersUK helpline or taking legal advice locally.Also,Age Concern should be able to help. My own circs different to yours but has still involved ...
Hi Lily, I have checked your profile to find out what part of the country you come from but its not there. We have a company up here ( Sunderland/Newcastle ) which has residential placements for adults with autism.It also has colleges for those adults still at home but attend as a day student. It ca...
Hi Tony, Welcome to forum. I am not in the same situation as yourself but that does not mean we cannot still try help and support you.I have been looking on internet about Lewy Bodies and trying to find you some information. The Parkinson's Disease Society (PDS) offers the same support to people wit...
<t>Hi Maryann,<br/> <br/> I dont know if the following comes under the same name as what you have mentioned but in our borough we have 2 alternatives.<br/> One is a holiday voucher scheme..it used to be £100 and had to be applied for.It was a set pot of money and when it was gone that was it.<br/...
It isn't the money you're making, it isn't the clothes you wear, And it isn't the skill of your good right hand which makes folks really care. It's the smile on your face and the light of your eye and the burdens that you bear. Most any old man can tell you, most any old man at all, Who has lived th...
Hi Colin,

Did you try the highways department of your local council?

Also,try enlist the help of your councillor or MP.

Like Christine said though,ring the Carers helpline,they may have more information.

Good luck
Rosemary
Hi Paula,

I dont know if the following link may be of use to you for your mam.Half way down the page is a few numbers for taped news and magazines for parts of Yorkshire.

http://216.239.59.104/search?q=cache:fT ... cd=2&gl=uk

Hope you are both well,
Rosemary
x x x