Hi Daisy, I am sorry to hear of the battle you are going through regarding your sons needs.You said he was originally assessed to have them, so what has changed if anything,why have SS changed their minds. Has the Ombudsman gave you an out in such that if you did get a carers assessment that you wou...
<t>Morning Mary,<br/> <br/> Just a quick line to welcome you to the forum where I am sure you will get support to help you.Its nice to know that you have been reading for a while and took the "plunge" to join us.<br/> This new forum will hopefully attract many more carers like yourself.<br/> <br/> Y...
<t>HI Evilarty,<br/> <br/> Welcome to forum.<br/> <br/> CarersLine 0808 808 7777<br/> <br/> CarersLine is Carers UK's free advice line for carers. It is open on Wednesday and Thursday each week between 10am-12pm and 2pm-4pm. Telephone 0808 808 7777<br/> <br/> Hopefully someone here will be able to h...
Hi Lola,

For me the answer is simple,I got my strength from my mam when she was here and even now her "teachings" stay with me.

Rosemary
x x