[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>This is just to see if any one has experiences of the following medications and reasons of why prescribed.<br/> <br/> Gabapentin<br/> Olanzipine<br/> Tegretol ( previously mentioned by Lily )<br/> Lamotrigine<br/> Diazepam<br/> Mirtazapine<br/> <br/> I know each individual is different and some o...
Hi everyone, Hope you and your loved ones are well....that includes you too Matt http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_lol.gif http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_lol.gif . Thx for that link Matt,some interesting info there. Like most members who posted previous, I too have had to visit mam in hospita...
Charles said Marie, that is disgusting. . I totally agree with Charles Marie.It would have been bad enough had they rang to cancel but to keep you and your hubby waiting all day like that is an absolute disgrace. You dont need all this added stress Marie and like Charles said its been going on month...

??

Do you see any gentlemen around here Paula.....all I see is Tony.... Image Image
Hope you 2 have fun with the dressing up.... Image
Paula,

You get all the luck 1st.
Nice exchange....getting a fireman instead of chocolate.... Image
Maybe Tony can hire himself out Image

Rosemary
x x x
<t>Hi Stephen,<br/> <br/> First of all I would like to welcome you to the forum.<br/> <br/> Secondly I would like to thank you.Your posting has really touched a nerve with me this morning.It was mainly whilst watching the video links and listening to the music.On the old forum I had already said how...
<t>Hi Marie,<br/> <br/> Can you possibly ring SW on Monday and find out what sort of bank account you need and get that set up by Thursday.That means you would be able to give her the account number etc to take away with her.Will speed up the payments hopefully.<br/> Otherwise, if you dont have the ...
Hi Maryann,

Thx for that link.I had used google to find out about it but had not read that one.It gave me a lil more insight as to what it is supposed to do.

Hope you and mam are well.
Rosemary
x x x
Hi everyone,

Just a follow on about medication,new one introduced for brother.....Mirtazapine.
Does anyone have experience of this medication?

Hope you are all well
Rosemary
x x x
Hi Jojo,

My name was already added a while back,sorry for not letting you know.

Take care
Rosemary