[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Never seen the programme but I don't like the title. Do we really consider ourselves better than anyone else? I don't think so we are just doing what we consider to be the right thing. There was a thing on TV about Atos a young girl was given the ok to work by them then the council, who were to be h...
Does anyone have a problem with nastiness or spitefullness from the person they care for who has dementia? If so how do you deal with it?
groaner
Thanks for that had heard of the 7 stages but never found them. We are about 5/6 probably nearer 6 as I wash and dress her now and she has no idea who I am I'm just the lady what does!!!!! Horrid horrid disease for everyone involved Image
Ditto, everything in bathroom ready for the morning and I always get her clothes out ready the night before. Downside to that is Mum then decides to put them on over her night clothes and sometimes upside down back to front or inside out hey ho! we can but try to make life easier.
forger
Know just where you're coming from some days it just never seems to stop and you think I can't do this anymore. But guess what we do, I don't know how but we all seem to manage, I suppose we have no other choice. There's been many a day when I've felt a complete failure and no matter what I do it's ...
OMG that's increased my work load not only am I carer but a dog carer as well!!!!! Image
Quite right Pete none of the politicians give a toss about carer's because at the end of the day we are saving them a lot of money. It's very hard not to be negative I think most carer's are angry, frustrated and exhausted with banging your head on a brick wall constantly. I have to admit my MP is v...
Good post Glenn as others have said people choose to have a baby and God willing all is normal and they grow and fly the nest. But looking after an 87 yr old with the temprament of a toddler is no easy task. It's not only the mood swings, lack of understanding and mobility it's the lifting and suppo...