[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi I've just finished the caring with confidenc course and had a letter to say that funding in Oxforshire is to be cut. They are hoping to get private/local funding. I filled in the forms to say how important the course is so fingers crossed.
Perhaps that's the answer let them all out and run amok!!!!! then the powers that be will have to arrest them all and the NHS would then have to deal with it. Can't see it working myself Image
Hi Jessie, Thanks for that I don't feel so bad now as you say the only thing wrong with retaliating is making the situation worse no harm comes to either person and we somehow have to vent our frustration and anger. I was relieved to hear that I am no the only one who bites back I just find it so ha...
Jessie I can't believe what you are going through and still took the trouble to answer my post. Please keep us updated as I think this could affect many of us on here. It makes you too scared to admit anything to SS in case they take it all the wrong way. As you say they are only after her money I s...
I agree knowledge and proper services are a national disgrace no family should have to cope with this at home with very little or no support. It's all very well giving carer's grants etc but that is not the solution we need proper, practical help with time to be yourself not snatching 10-20 mins her...
Thank you both it's been a bad 48hrs. Susieq - no you are not speaking out of turn Mum is on the waiting list and has been since last September. In our area hospital patients take priority. I have a new social worker coming on 14th May as ours if off sick. My Husband has told me tonight that I must ...
Mum turned very nasty last night wanted to go to work and wouldn't accept that she hasn't worked for years. Got that all sorted and eventually got her to bed by 11pm. Up at 3.30 for bathroom all ok. Up at 4.45 just sitting in the bathroom said to her come on let's get you up and that was it she told...
You are very fortunate to have a choice not all of us do. Frandrake, Jimbo and Nilla I'm with you on this very emotive subject. As you say we should be looked up to and respected not made to feel http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_redface.gif when someone asks " and what do you do, where do you wor...
Oh I do feel for you. I dread the day anything happens to our dog this is the only problem with animals we get so devoted to them. more hugs (((((((hugs)))))) don't feel bad you were doing a kindness.
The more I listen to them the more I'm swayed between lib dem and labour.