[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
What's a holiday?????? Haven't had one of those for about 10 years. I think it's when you go away and have fun and forget about everything else though I'm not too sure!!!

Wanted to add a smiley but haven't worked out how to yet - sad really!!!!
<t>Hi I'm new to this. My name is Patricia and I care for my mother who has demnetia and my son who has Klinfelter's Syndrome. Does anybody else out there care for anybody with this genetic disorder? If so it would be great to hear how you manage. <br/> <br/> It's not been too bad a day today. Mum d...
<t>Hi I'm new to this. My name is Patricia and I care for my mother who has demnetia and my son who has Klinfelter's Syndrome. Does anybody else out there care for anybody with this genetic disorder? If so it would be great to hear how you manage. <br/> <br/> It's not been too bad a day today. Mum d...