[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi I have the opposite to you Im really frightened of anything happening to my husband, sons and even the dog!!! I have this fear that I will wake up one day and either my husband or the dog will be dead!!! Why do our minds behave like this? I also think of Mum when I'm out having a coffee as I used...
<t>Hi Minnie & Solange,<br/> <br/> I did start to write down my feelings just after Mum died as a bit of therapy but you have to be in the right frame of mind to do it! Some days you are just too tired to do anything and on those days I tend to go with it and sleep or read etc.<br/> I have thoug...
<t>Hi Minnie<br/> <br/> I have had dreams of Mum. As you say they are not always good. Sometimes I think they made a mistake and she didn't die and sometimes they are just memories of what has happened in the past. Some are just really weird and disjointed. <br/> <br/> I can't see her as she was whe...
Has anyone become more aware of their mannerisms? I find that I'm so acutely aware of mine and how much like my Mother I am!!!! It can be a bit scary as you then panic and think will I end up with Alzheimer like her!!!!! How stupid can you be and so irrational are the thoughts that go through your m...
Hi Minnie It was good to hear that someone else feels the same. I used to get so short tempered through lack of sleep. Now I look back and realise she couldn't help it and that a lot of the time she was probably frightened as she didn't know what was going on. Hopefully one day there will be, if not...
Hi Does anyone go through the feeling guilty and if only syndrome. My Mum died in January this year and even now I still feel exhausted and I get days when I keep going over in my mind as to whether I could have been a better daughter/carer. Mum had Alzheimer so it was very difficult with the mood c...
<t>If it's any consolation it's good to read that everyone feels the same so you are not going mad or losing the plot!!!! I seem to get a couple of good days where I can function reasonably well and feel full of energy then it all goes. Feel lethargic again didn't do much yesterday and probably won'...
Sorry just read it through lots of typos!!!!
<t>My Mum died in January this year and I was told exactly the same thing. The mind says you should be busy getting on with things but the energy levels are so low that you are able to do them. It took a long time to adjust bit now I go with how I'm feeling at the time. If I get a day when I feel to...
<t>Don't feel bad. I've done the dirty deed i rang SS and said I can't cope with the violence anymore and I'm frightened I might retaliate. Within a week Mum was in a home. My feet didn't touch the ground that week and once it was all sorted I then sat back and cried and panicked whether I had done ...