[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Yes the reevaluation of life keeps coming at me. Do I really want to be doing what I do, not sure, I like it because normally I don't have to deal with people to much, with this job it's just a constant flow of people. If I was to do something different I think I want sit at home and cook, and grow ...
Hi all An quick update, my mum was much better, and I started work again. A week into work and she had another heart attack, I was at A & E in the middle of the night and had to leave her there. My brother took over and has had her with him for the last couple of weeks, she's due to come back next w...
Hi I have just finished taking care of mum. My situation is that it’s a continuous cycle, she gets sick no-one wants to deal with it, I take it on, my life goes downhill (jobs have to go etc.), she gets better and now she's welcome at others, I start to rebuild my, get a job etc. Financially broke, ...
I wanted to give you an update on what's been happening. Mum was in hospital for over 3 months, the doctors were completely rubbish, the nursing staff were great and mum was on a downhill slope, in nutshell. They initially said she would be out in a day but that become a week and it just continued. ...
<t>Mum went to bros for 1 week and decided to live there for a few days more, I was due to pick her up on Friday the physio and carer to bath her was to start today. She's now in hosiptal from breathing issues that could have been a possible heart failure - she's has had more than 4 heart failures a...
A very miserable mum has already called - telling me I didn't give her any clothes, which I did, can't go for a bath, needs me to pic up meds. No hello just you didn't...... As soon as I picked. God give me strength.

I suppose this saga will continue......
<t>Hi<br/> <br/> I too have a very negative mum, and like you after my dad died it all started to get very bad. The doctor diagnosed her with depression a at first, but it wasn't depression in her case, simply wanting to ensure that we all played into her games of how I'll she is.<br/> <br/> Anyway ...
On Saturday morning, she told me she was going to my bros and she went, we had a wonderful weekend. She was coming back on Sunday, when I phoned to ask her when to pick her she informed she was staying and doesn't know how long. I am sure I was supposed to feel guilty at the point and when I didn't ...
<t>Just before I went out she said what about my dinner, and she denied that she said she would sort it out, made her dinner and went out, left mum with hubby. Came home and everything had been done, dishes etc.<br/> <br/> This morning she got up by herself, I gave her breakfast and a bath, and she ...
<t>Ok so day 3 and she wants help again, she got hubby to do yesterday which se me up to do it today. I refused and reminded her how to do but she wouldn't. So I just took her hand and put it where it was to be and told her to get up. She was up in 5 mins, but the drama, as I didn't assist her.<br/>...