[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
thrifty
Hi bekky, I'm glad you feel a little better after coming on the forum and having a chat with us all. Your last paragraph you said you'd be seeing the carers do 'your' job. Don't think of it like that, they are 'sharing' your job and taking some of the load/strain off you. It could just be temporary ...
Hi Bekky, Welcome to this lovely forum. Please don't feel guilty, you have always done your best for your Gran by the sounds of things and you have a family to care for too. I know how you feel about being alone to do everything yourself. I am an only child, my Dad died when I was 10yrs old and ther...
APPLES (got my head back in gear now Image )
limitations! Image
PEST!
drink
<t>Hi Carolina,<br/> <br/> Welcome to the forum. I can relate to some of the things you say. I'm also an only child and when my father died when I was a child, Mum and I became very close. Mum suffers with Alzheimers, although she's not violent. <br/> <br/> I gave up my job of 17years to 'work/care'...
REST (just when I thought things were getting exciting Pete!! Image )
RISE (really Pete you naughty boy Image Image )