[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks Meg for your support, I appreciate it. You made me chuckle about your Rotweiller comments. Us beagles can be very feisty you know!!

Image Image

Elaine. x
Hi guys, Well I've finally put my letter of complaint together, I'm not much good at letter writing but I've quoted some of Charles47 and Matts points/questions so hopefully I've made my 'issues' clear. I actually spoke to the Manager of P/Carers today and it was actually him who forgot to enclose t...
Now now Matt you are naughty http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_lol.gif http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_lol.gif LATEST UPDATE! Preston Carers Centre are totally inefficient!!!!! I rang them just the other day asking for their complaints procedure to be sent to me. Well, I received the letter te...
Hi Rosemary, Thanks for the encouragement, I can nearly hear your accent saying the word 'Mam'. It made me smile cos here in Lancashire we say 'Mum'. But my mother was born in the North East and come to think of it so was I but we moved away when I was a baby. So I just love the North East accent ht...
Please take a moment to help me find out about your experiences as a carer and what role technology plays in your life whilst caring for someone. The questionnaire should take around 10-15 mins to complete.I would be deeply grateful for your participation in this survey as this will form the basis ...
Hi Matt and Charles47, Ok thanks for your help, I will now try to compose my letter of complaint. I won't let this go especially since I learned today that my local memory clinic has stopped the carers meetings they held once every 6/8 weeks. The only people I can talk to now are the members on this...
Hi Matt, Yes all this info helps me but the part they will throw back in my face when I write my letter of complaint is the word unpaid and no doubt that's how they will worm their way out of it. Got to go and CARE for Mum now. Will be back later http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_smile.gif Thanks,...
<t>Hi Matt,<br/> <br/> Thanks for your reply. In answer to one of your questions yes they would support a 'working' carer ie. your example of someone working at Asda and them coming home to care for a family member.<br/> <br/> I am going to ring the Centre and find out what their complaints procedur...
The only tip I can offer is to keep your sense of humour (I should practice what I preach!!). I can remember the advert of tv for the Evian water and all the babies roller blading and jumping up in the air with their skates on. Mum watched in amazement and said to me "don't they train those babies r...
Hi folks, I've just been doing a little research into Preston Carers Ctr and it looks like they are funded by the Princess Trust for Carers plus the Local Authority and the NHS Primary Care Trust. Yes Charles, I might just ask that question, in fact, my social worker is visiting me tomorrow I might ...