[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hello Willow, Welcome to the forum, I am relatively new too, I look after my dad since he had a stroke 3 years ago. It is very daunting initially, but you will get in a routine. do you have social services back up? Wishing you well. xx
<t>A bloke goes into a pet shop wanting a parrot...The pet shop owner tells the bloke we only have one but it swears...The bloke says "I will have it, it will be novel"...bloke gets it home and after about 3 days he gets fed up with all the swearing coming from the parrot and tells the parrot, "if y...
<t>Hello Sharon, I look after my dad after he had a stroke 3 years ago, he is disabled and a bit bonkers, I also work full time too! This site is great, you will always receive good advice from someone, they are a friendly bunch on here and give out lots of hugs:-) xx I only joined the site end of D...
<t>Hello there Count2ten,<br/> I count to a hundred many times a day. Welcome to this site, It is brill, I joined at the end of December. I look after my disabled bonkers dad after he had a stroke 3 years ago. You aren't on your own with your feelings. There will always be someone on here to offer y...
hey Jenny, I reckon it is a learning curve, we are put in our situations and deal with them the best way we can. I am lucky, I have a strange sense of humour. ( a bit warped). These things are sent to try us! xx
Spot on Jenny! you are a wise woman. xxx
<t>Hello Mike....welcome to my world!... I too look after my dad. He had a stroke 3 years ago and I look after him, although my dad is disabled... he is bonkers and thinks unreasonable silly ridiculous things most of the time ...(I have kept my flat on, It is my haven.) I am lucky I have somewhere t...
<t>Crocus I am laughing now....wasn't at the time...I was like FFS! he got up out of bed and followed me round the house for an hour, till I went out. I came back and he had put himself back in bed. He truly doesn't see me as an adult! He can be very frustrating. No wonder I am a bloody Alcoholic! h...
Amazing pics Sussex and Pete. Gosh! proper scary, saying my prayers for people to be safe. Hope it abates soon...Horrendous. The poor people!
<t>Hi Jenny, probably the second one ha ha, I tease him mercilessly. I took him to the docs last month, She has upped his Anti depressant, he openly admitted he is a misery guts. We are still waiting for them to work!! He has been on them for just over a week, we had to wait till he had the next bat...