[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hello Christine, Welcome, I look after my dad too. He had a stroke 3 years ago. Your poem is very poignant. We are very good now at muddling along, waiting for the next event/drama to unfold. Usually on a daily basis. I work full time, and seem to be very adept at juggling on my todd. I am lucky ...
<t>Bless you Phoebe, you have been through sooo much! My thoughts are with you. So sorry for your losses. xxx I too lost my mum 4 yrs ago to pancreatic cancer. Can rememeber like it was yesterday. And sometimes I still can't believe she has gone. But I know that she has. I talk to her in my head, an...
I guess I would be paying the Oldham fees then. lol it is where I live. xx
This made me giggle. pinched it off facebook, obviously the owners didn't look very far!
I had the same as Phoebe...Koala, Denmark, apple. Good game:-)
Hello Missevie, welcome, this site is great, everyone is very friendly and gives out good advice. xxx
I saw this too on facebook, made me proper laugh. xx
I must be 88% northern too like Sprinter. I am a Lancashire lass. x
Hello Simba, Welcome to the site, I look after my dad after he had a stroke 3 years ago, I also work full time. It was very daunting at first, but we are in a routine now. I only joined the site a couple of months ago, and you will find everyone is a friendly bunch. xx
<t>Hello Carol and welcome. They are a good friendly bunch on here. They give out lots of hugs and waves. And lots of good advice. Between everyone they have seen everything and heard everything, someone will always have a solution to any problem. xx I have only been on this site since end of Dec. I...