[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hello Martij, Welcome! I too look after my dad who had a stroke 3 years ago and work full time! My sis lives 200 miles away, and I am on my own doing all the graft most of the time! We are in a routine now, but it is hard! I am permanently knackered, and there is always something that crops up! M...
Beer...have finished my bottle of wine! going to the pit soon! Addled:-) x
<t>awww, your stories are soo sad.... I know it is tough looking after my dad, I know a lot of responsibilty is on my shoulders. My sis lives 200 miles away and it is difficult for her, but she does care and does her best! In some ways it is worse for her! Even though I am taking on the "doing"...Sh...
I will come and do your ironing for you, if you can come up with something better:-))) xx
<t>can your sibling not come over? and have a spell of reallity? sounds like they are well off the scale! they are on another planet! Take heart! you are doing a fantastic job, You have absolutely nothing to feel gulity about! To me it is about them! Wish you all the luck in the world. Things are wh...
Hiya Jenny, I am a bit confused...You said when your husband passed away you had to go through probate....we were told by our solicitor when my mum passed away (.the estate goes to probate when the remaining spouse passes away! Why did you go through Probate xx
And to you too:-). xx
I am very sad........

I think my bucket list consists of getting to the bottom of the ironing pile
come on crocus... you can do better than that!:-) xx
<t>Hi Christine, What a situation eh? from my point of view...how outrageous your siblings sholuld think like this! It saddens me deeply,that they would think like this! How on earth can it be your fault your dad has arthritis? It isn't your fault your mum developed Pneumonia! I am appalled! seems t...
All I want to do is go to New York....One day! It is on the to do list for myself and my sis...(she isn't bothered about going...she just wants to share in my delight:-) xx