[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Um, I'll happily borrow you for cleaning as well!! Image
I love Ian Rankin books and I just read The Interpretation of Murder by Jed Rubenfield was really good.

Anything with a murder really Image
That sounds familiar!! Ages ago I nearly sprinted all the way home before and by the time I got there Andrew couldn't figure out why I did it.

After that time I decided I wouldn't panic again, and whoops I've just gone and done it again Image
<t>Hi again,<br/> <br/> Thanks for your reply to my post! I joined up about a month ago and haven't made use of the forum, but after today's panic I think I'll start using it more. I'm the same as you, I find caring the lonliest thing I've done. My family and friends love me, and try to support me, ...
thanks everyone. I feel a bit silly now, like I over reacted http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_sad.gif lachesis - He doesn't want anyone at work knowing he has bipolar. I don't think he's right to keep it from them, but his Mum has been telling him since he was diagnosed to keep it quiet so I don'...
Thanks, I could do with a cup of tea actually and try and calm myself down. It's so silly working myself up the way I did today.

Normally I'm so much calmer Image
He should finish at 5. I'm probably over reacting, I think I'm just shocked because I can normally see the signs that something is wrong before he gets into the state he was in.
<t>I joined the forum a month or so ago and I've introduced myself but I've not written anything since. I start to write but I feel like a waffle too much and I delete the post.<br/> <br/> But something happended today and I don't know where else to turn. My husband has bipolar and he was made redun...
Thanks again everyone.

It's amazing to have support now and know there is somewhere I can turn too. You guys have all been so welcoming and I don't know what to say really.

I'm so glad I finally plucked up the courage to join.
<t>peteraf - I've not really had a look about but I will do. I have had a read of some of the posts and it's good to know there are people out there who understand and I finally have some where to turn to!<br/> <br/> Caring_Mind - thanks for the hug! I don't think I realise that I sometimes need the...