[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_biggrin.gif Hiya I am the mum/carer of a 14 year old son with Aspergers...i met my fiance three years ago who is 57...day by day i learned that he possibly has the (undiagnosed) syndrome also as he shares so many traits with my son!!! Just wondering if anyone els...
Sorry - didn't have time to go into detail but Summer Hope is right - I meant a new account you could set up with your son. We did that with our severely autistic son. We set him a withdrawal limit - so much a week, only on a Saturday. After a couple of glitches (£100 looked nicer) he settled down...
You could open a joint account? Yeah but i dont like the idea that then he can access my money lol...not that he would take anything but you know what i mean...i would like him to have his own if possible... i had a power of attorny for my mum before she died and was unwell enough to look after her...
http://dev.carersuk.org/j3/images/icon_biggrin.gif Hi all...My 14 year old son is wanting to open a bank account...as he has Aspergers syndrome i wondered if anyone knows if he can do this but with my say so to keep an eye on things? I want to teach him about sensible saving etc but at the moment u...
Hi , Just noticed your post before rushing off for my parttime job as a special needs teaching assistant. Schools will be assessing new pupils and there is probably a school near you faced with a child with aspergers with no idea how to work with him/her. Keep an eye on your local authority job web...
good for you! id love to get a little part time job but its not possible at min. why not start off working in a care home for kids/adults with learning disibilities. its good cos most places will train you these days and will pay for you to do your n.v.q there. you could ask at your local job centr...
i wish! i understand a different enviroment would upset her abit but shes never been this bad before. there was nothing that worked. to be honest in the last 18 months she's become a totaly different child, mostly violent and its so hard to know how to deal with her now. is that normal for these ch...
Connexions surely have been involved with a child of 14 with SEN in any case, give them a call and find out what is happening. My oldest has a connexions advisor, we have managed to get day release in Sept to attend college which has a dedicated ASD class, phone your local college and see if they h...
Now my Sam is 14 (Aspergers) im looking to go back to work albeit part time....would prob like to work with SEN kids/adults....any tips please????? Image
hiya all. just got back from a weekend away with my 10 year old daughter who has autism and my partner. NIGHTMARE! the plan was to have some fun and have a well deserved break, how wrong was i. my daughter was a nightmare the whole weekend, wouldnt go out anyway most of the time and when we did get...