[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Well Sam is suited and booted today for an interview for an Apprenticeship in IT/Media etc...so very proud whether he is successful or not....its the way forward and hes learning so many things...been helped with a lovely lady from the Jobcentre...I know they get bad press at times but I have nothin...
Thank you...my details need updating however and I am now in Grimsby sadly and no longer Sheffield..x
Hi guys hope you are all well!! Just a quick update on Sam...he has completed his A levels now with good results ...sadly college have been less than helpful and I have been completely disheartened at times which of course does not do my depression any good...but hey I know im not the only one!! I g...
Thank you to all who have suggested and commented on my original post...I am still in contact and trying to find out whats best for him...he does suffer from motivational issues so needs a regular timetable so to speak...thankfully he is eager to do something as he knows how down he feels when he is...
Thats a good idea...thank you...in fact im going to email his SEN co ordinator at college and see if she has any suggestions as well!! Good luck to all facing transition of any kind :D
Well the day has arrived...Sam my 18 year old is at this very moment having his final A level exam!! Think I have been more worried than him which I guess all parents of a kid with Aspergers will relate too lol...thing is what next?!! Are our SEN kids entitled to a Disability Employment advisor?? Do...
Happy new year to you all!! Just a quick question...my son who is 18 will be leaving college in the summer after final A levels....really not sure what happens next? Should I get in touch with jobcentre...does Connexions still exist to help us/him in his choices of a job etc?

Thank you!
<t>Actually i noticed the CAMHS office in the bottom part of my doctors surgery a while ago...might pop in and have a word with them also.I think the fact that my life plans have changed in the last few months and im in a totally new area isnt helping....(split with my partner about 6 months ago aft...
No http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_cry.gif chickened out again...however i have my older son over for a few days so im going to talk to him...he has suffered with depression himself so im sure tomorrow he ll be marching me down there lol ...i have docs app in morning so hopefully ill try again t...
Thanks Melly...Yeah im struggling with my own health issues at the moment so its gonna be a bit of an uphill struggle...i am going to take a deep breath and do what my doctor has recommended...we have a local drop in counselling centre so will pluck up courage (after two weeks of thinking about it h...