<t>Thanks for your sympathy, SheWolf.<br/> <br/> I did come to the conclusion that since no prescription is needed for barrier cream, I should be allowed to supplement it. It's sometimes easier to buy some than to get the new prescription. It's no different from wipes: some people get them prescribe...
Here's a woodpecker feeding off an insect hotel in our garden last year.
<t>Another thing this morning where the care workers are surely in the right but I would prefer them to be flexible: we get prescriptions of Conotrane (?) barrier cream. One of the careworkers uses it like moisturizer, not just on red places, but as I haven't observed this I haven't said anything. T...
<t>Yes, of course, the blister packs are being changed, hopefully from tomorrow but maybe just next week.<br/> <br/> And of course they are right - they may administer from the blister packs, but also from extra medication which is in its original packaging. The only problem is the omission of the a...
<t>Thanks, you're right about the note.<br/> Part of the problem is that I would have liked to remove the aspirin from the pack. He shouldn't take them now the blood-thinners are taken. But the blister pack is sealed, every compartment separately. And one of the care workers told me that once I have...
<t>We have agency care workers in four times a day, three times double-handed. I'm really grateful that they encourage my brother to take his medication.<br/> However, recently there has been a change. He has three extra medicines to take and is not to take two of the existing ones. That is, three a...
<t>I agree with others that you need to get out. At the very least an evening class, and you could do the preparation for it while your mother is watching TV.<br/> <br/> My situation is that my brother has carers in four times a day and has the TV on most of the time. It is good for him if we watch ...
Btw, thanks re whiteboard. I have now found a magnetic whiteboard that fixed to the fridge, sounds ideal.
<t>crocus, you are right about all this batch cooking.<br/> <br/> I am not talking about being bored at eating the same thing two days running, by the way. That would be normal. I am talking about ever again. But still, I can try it. <br/> What happens is that he goes off things.We stock up on them ...
What kind of notice board are people thinking of? Perhaps I'll start off with an A4 pad and worry about that later.