Yes, there is a community dental service in our borough, but my only experience is of someone who was bedridden. Even then we had to go to the clini once for x-rays. They said they could remove teeth in our home but would prefer not to, because of the amount of bleeding that might take place. I shou...
Complete rubbish. Whether you can walk or not is hardly the definition of whether you need urgent treatment.
Under British law, inheritance tax of 40 per cent does have to be paid on estates worth more than £325,000 that are left entirely to a spouse or charity. Not that it makes any difference, but he probably means English law, not British (no such thing) and 'that are NOT left...' (else the wife couldn...
This was all on a smart phone, by the way, I didn't use it on a laptop, if that's what you mean.
Yes, it does do mobile wi-fi. It is fine. I used it for a while but then I needed customer support and first I was referred to the forum, where I got a lot of silly answers from people criticizing what I wanted to do, and then it took a while to get someone to advise me. They run on a shoestring so ...
Bleak Mouse
The Remains of the Hay
Women in Hove
Golf Hall
Hi, That is a desperately sad situation to be in. Jenny has been through it and posted a very compassionate response. I would like to be more blunt. I think complementary therapies are something that usually doesn't work but I fully understand someone wanting to use them by their own choice. But the...
I think you are right to leave the bags there. But I would just like to say that in our borough, pads are called clinical waste (I think), are wrapped in small bin bags and go into the big black bags and out with the normal rubbish once a week. This is all explained on the council's website. Some pe...
Yes, we used fitted sheets and they did not seem to restrict the airflow. They were fairly loose, as the mattress was 110 cm wide. It was a case of weighing one problem against another. The same went for putting pads on top. Advice conflicted. The district nurses did order the mattress but they gave...
Thanks, everyone. Melly, about new posts I simply meant I was logged in as a member but treated as a non-member the whole time, and so now I can see the roll call again and there are many new posts in the members' area that I had never seen, but they aren't shown as new, although they are new to me ...