[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
BlueBird: I empathise with you. For me, I don't know why I care for my mother. I am just not cut out for it, I never got on with her, I don't even like her, let alone love her. I presume a sense of duty; guilt if I didn't, etc. etc. I don't like myself for acknowledging it, but I'm aware for me ther...
Welcome to the forum Jesse - lots of us are caring for elderly parents/relatives who have dementia of one kind or another, so we understand where you're coming from. In your case it must be doubly hard because of your Mother's past history and I wonder what kind of strategies you have in place to e...
Just let it rip gall, we all understand. My Jill used to make up fantasies, about living in a flat of her own. I knew she had gone a bit strange when she carried it on in front of my daughter. Also it went on for days, something she had not done before. She spoke in a different voice as well. In he...
<t>Hi, I found this forum a couple of days ago. What a lovely supportive and understanding group of people, which is just what I need at the moment. <br/> <br/> I'm caring for my 83 yr old mother who has memory loss. Her psychiatrist doesn't (yet) say she has dementia, but what she does have is some...