[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Had a quick look. As you say they're not specifically for Carers.

Will try & find the time to make new petition.

Thanks, really, for your reply.
I object to call centres handling social services calls, as I do to BT, nPower et al using call centres. (Have changed all my service providers to smaller companies with decent customer co-ordination staff (the new old-fashioned method) However, my experience with local SS was no better than call ce...
<t>The reason I worry about spelling (and grammar) is because whatever we might think of politicians they ARE very busy. Unfair though it might be, a properly constructed petition is more beneficial.<br/> <br/> Yes, I see that petitions prior to Coalition have been scrapped, but haven't looked at th...
<t>Might have completely mis-read the gov 10 website, but as far I can see there is only ONE petition on the Government website relating to Carers, which is poorly worded, grammatically incorrect, spelling atrocious and doesn't clearly spell out Carers needs. I'm pretty certain that if I was David C...
To enlarge screen text: Press Cntrl and +
WITHOUT A CARER DEPRESSIVES ARE VERY LIKELY TO OD FATALLY.[/b] Yes, but it's the responsibility of this that wears carers out. Even with the most expert 24-hr support - and no one person can offer that alone indefinitely - a patient who is determined to OD will do so. The OD will either kill them (...
<t>I've suffered from extreme grief in the past.......<br/> <br/> Get a young healthy happy puppy from a decent breeder, not a sad rescue dog with demands on your already ragged emotions. <br/> <br/> A happy puppy who will force you to smile, will cuddle up automatically to bond with you and give yo...
<t>Ah.... losst taste & smell, certainly explains things to me.<br/> <br/> Short while ago my grandchildren had a school project & we decanted some pink emulsion paint into an old honey jar which they used to "decorate" a cardboard box. Next morning, I caught my mother spreading this on her ...
My mother has always directed her anger at me....56 yrs of it.....now she's got "dementia" or according to her psychiatrist, she's got a little problem with memory loss......I've learned all the coping strategies that exist; Image
Saga is a business. IMO they shouldn't become involved in charity work in any shape or form.