[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>i was about to concede that closing point ...(obviously the following may contain some gross generlities/oversimplifications)......but here goes <br/> <br/> i think you are confuscating gaeldom with scots and scots with scottish<br/> <br/> the gaelic language and culture are predominantly irish/c...
no Rosemary you are nobody's fool...indeed yours was the most detailed reply I got. I also got great advice from Myrtle and Charles47 I take it from your obvious ease with navigating through all of this jargon that you are all old hands at this campaigning mullarkey but as for me....the sad thing is...
<t>thanks to all who replied .....and for receiving my comments so positively. I hesitated when posting as I was worried that you all would think I was being oversensitive and pedantic.<br/> As I already said I am not a Tartan Tory (SNP) but in common with many Scots I cant help getting riled with m...
what issues do i want to campaign about?...i must admit my first reply was EVERYTHING, THE WHOLE SYSTEM IS CRAP....however on reflection the truth is I had never really though of this and have just found the first benefit of this forum...new eyes and a fresh perspective to better analyse a situation...
Thanks John T....thanks for responding so quickly, I would have replied earlier but I have been out all day....my dad died recently and my mum is now in a care home as she is registered blind and has advanced dementia, my brother appeared at my door along with her earlier today today ....Her periods...
<t>Hello I'm new to the Carer UK Forum<br/> <br/> My name is Billy Walker and I have been married to Margaret for 26 years. Margaret was diagnosed with Primary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis 11 years ago, exactly 1 week before her 40th birthday...nice pressie eh!<br/> Whilst I was still working full...
<t>went into website link to get more info on a specific Carers (UK!!!!) Right Care, Right Deal campaign only to find that the info only related to England, not the UK....I am of course aware that Scots, Welsh and Irish legislation and systems have differences but no reference was made to how we in ...