[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>i'm no medic but my understanding is that vascular dementia is the result of damage to the brain tissue as a result of TIA's......if someone already has had a TIA maybe they have an increased risk of other TIA's....is it not reasonable to assume that the disease progresses as a result of these fu...
<t>[quote]Iris, what about moving his chair to a different place in the room ie. near the window so that he can see out? Maybe move it after OH's gone to bed or he might see you doing it and get agitated about it being moved. <br/> <br/> might just need to bite the bullet and ask to move it...to vis...
<t>dear imp<br/> <br/> dont know if this is relevant to your situation but here goes...my mum has vascular dementia and my mum-in-law has frontal lobe dementia...although their dementia has different mechanisms, they both share the symptom you described about your OH...and both showed similar patter...
<t>my wife has been diagnosed for 11 years now...we have only been offered respite twice!!!!<br/> both times were whilst i was still trying to hold down a full-time job..<br/> <br/> the first occasion was a week in the Lanfine Unit in Liberton Hospital, Edinburgh for an assessment due to a deteriora...
rim really new to the forum but i am really sorry i missed this...can this petition be resumed...time the politicians were made to honour the covenant made to service men and women
done matt....really delighted to get the chance to support this principled and brave lady...wish there were many more like her
<t>We are all carers, all in the same boat, basically. But we can all sign petitions, email folk, and organise things from home. Better to do any kind of protest at all, than worry too much about doing it properly.....<br/> petitions...check....e-mail folk....check.....organize things.....aye well 2...
<t>ive come across this tactic before....shut the gobby one up by inviting them to try to do the organizing....sorry guys as a former shop-steward and committee veteran i must admit i was briefly tempted for a tiny moment until reality kicked in again...<br/> <br/> ...........weekly schedule sent by...
<t>thanks very much for that Parsifal....its always good to have ideas tested and having new perspectives...i am grateful for your analysis and the elegance of your explanation and can see much wisdom in what you say and for me this reason enough and explanation for the status quo remaining<br/> <br...
<t>thanks matt.....your reply serves to further illustrate the point i was making..... the social care systems are devolved but that still shouldn't mean that Carers in other parts of the UK cannot have an opinion and it definitely shouldn't mean we cannot become involved in the campaign in solidari...